One medicine sometimes is not enough in the treatment of the chronic arterial hypertension. Patients often have a sudden increase of the blood pressure and a threat of the hypertonic crisis. To increase an antihypertensive action, doctors recommend taking Zestoretic which acts stronger than the common hypotensive drugs.
Zestoretic is a combined medicine to treat hypertension. A combination of the fixed doses of ACE inhibitor, Lisinopril and thiazide diuretic hydrochlorothiazide helps to control the rates of the blood pressure and lower a risk of the complications.
Lisinopril is a classical ACE inhibitor which reduces angiotensin II, lowers preload to myocardium and pressure in the pulmonary capillaries. This ingredient increases tolerance to the loads in patients with heart failure, and this prolongs their lives.
Hydrochlorothiazide – is a thiazide diuretic which acts by means of the dilation of arteriola and excretes ions of sodium, chorine and other elements which retain liquid in the body.
Zestoretic acts in about an hour after the peroral use. A patient experiences the decrease of the blood and the therapeutic effect achieves its maximum in 3-4 hours. The action of a pill of Zestoretic lasts up to 24 hours.
The side effects of Zestoretic appear in rare cases during the incorrect dose. It is medically proved that using Zestoretic in low therapeutic doses brings side effects seldom.
Patients may often experience the following side effects during the use of Zestoretic dizziness, headache, dry cough, general weakness, dry mouth, accentuated decrease in blood pressure.
Indications for the use
- Treatment and prevention of hypertension in patients who have prescribed a combination therapy
- Control of blood pressure in patients with congestive heart failure
In what dose is Zestoretic used?
Zestoretic pills may contain a different amount of the active ingredients, and therefore a dose is individual. The optimal daily dose of Zestoretic is 17,5 mg (5 mg of Lisinopril and 12,5 mg of hydrochlorothiazide) to treat hypertension. Zestoretic 17,5 mg should be used once per day, in the morning, before or during breakfast.
To increase a therapeutic effect, a higher dose of Zestoretic will be needed. In this case, the dose of Lisinopril is increased up to 10 mg, and the dose of hydrochlorothiazide is 12,5 mg.
Recommendations for the use
- The use of the combination hydrochlorothiazide+Lisinopril is contraindicated during pregnancy and breast-feeding. In case of the diagnosed pregnancy, the use of Zestoretic should be immediately stopped
- Zestoretic is contraindicated during hepatic coma, acute state of gout, pancreatic diabetes, and chronic renal failure
- Ethanol enhances a therapeutic action of Zestoretic, and so alcohol consumption is not recommended during the treatment
- It is necessary to control the kidney functions during the treatment. If kidney diseases are diagnosed, the use of Zestoretic is cancelled
Where to buy Zestoretic without prescription?
If you are going to buy Zestoretic without prescription for the first time, consult a pharmacist or qualified medical specialist. You can consult a pharmacist online free of charge. Through a pharmacist’s consultation is not obligatory while buying Zestoretic online, this will help you to lower risks and find out how to correctly take Zestoretic without prescription.
Buying Zestoretic online will save your time, money and efforts. The entire procedure of making the order for the shipment of Zestoretic without prescription will not take 10 minutes. Zestoretic online will be delivered to any country. You just need to indicate an address and wait for a courier with your package.