Geriforte Syrup is a unique natural extract to restore physical energy and a psychological health. Due to this product, you will increase your immunity and help your body during many chronic diseases.
Geriforte Syrup contains many natural ingredients – 30. Each of the ingredients has a medical action on the body, and their combination increases the action of each other.
Main therapeutic characteristics of Geriforte Syrup are:
- Slow catabolism processes
- Stimulation of the anabolic processes
- A regulation of the endocrine system functions
- A stimulation of the regeneration processes
- Increased appetite
- Good activity of the nervous system (anti-stress and antidepressive action, good mood)
- Toxin excretion from the blood, liver and intestine
- Decreased cholesterol in the blood
- Reduced risk of the heart attacks and stroke
- Improvement of attention and memory, the drug is useful during physical and mental loads
- Prevention of viral and infectious diseases
Unlike pharmacological analogues, Geriforte Syrup has a general improving action and does not have a strict mechanism of the action. A process of changes is slow but stable in the body. The changes may be felt in 3-4 weeks of a regular use of the drug.
Unlike the pills, syrup is digested faster and has a higher bioavailability. It means that more vegetable ingredients are digested by your body. Another advantage of syrup is a use by patients with gastro-intestinal tract diseases.
In what dose is Geriforte Syrup used?
Geriforte Syrup is recommended during any chronic diseases, patients of old age, and during stressful anxiety. This product may be used in order to prevent diseases and improve the body, and slow down aging.
Geriforte Syrup should be used 2-3 times per day (1 teaspoon = 5 ml). a general daily dose should not exceed 15 ml of Geriforte Syrup.
If prophylaxis, it is enough to use 5 ml of syrup 1-2 times per day. It will be enough in order to keep the vital energy.
The syrup is taken within 3 months. Then, it is necessary to take a break for 6 months. This way, the syrup may be used lifelong.
- As Geriforte Syrup contains many plant ingredients, it is necessary to make sure that a patient does not have an allergy to any of it. Patients with allergy to any ingredient do not take the syrup
- Geriforte Syrup is not given to children under 12 years old
- Syrup may be used during pregnancy only if a doctor allows.
Syrup is well digested but it may cause different disorders in the gastro-intestinal tract in the first week: bloating, stomachache, and diarrhea. These symptoms may be a result of the intestine and liver cleaning, and so continue the treatment.
If you have an allergic reaction to Geriforte Syrup, stop the treatment.
Buy Geriforte Syrup online
Geriforte Syrup is for sale in large pharmacy chains. It is usually easier to find this product in Ayurveda shops. But sometimes a search of these shops takes much time. Therefore, the easiest way to buy Geriforte Syrup is to place an order on the Internet.