Florinef is a medicine of adrenocortical hormones. Its active ingredient is Fludrocortisone acetate. The ingredient has a moderate glucocorticosteroid action and an intensive mineralocorticoid action.
The drug has all characteristics of glucocorticosteroids but it affects electrolyte balance, not carbohydrate balance. One of the advantages of the drug is no glucocorticoid action in the moderate therapeutic doses, and the drug does not give side effects peculiar to glucocorticoid drugs.
Florinef is a safer medicine with another mechanism of the action, and it is added to Model List of Essential Medicines by WHO. But in spite of the difference of Florinef from the classical glucocorticoids, the drug has all features of the adrenocortical hormones. It is able to reduce an inflammatory and allergic process, remove edema, accelerate healing of traumas, inhibit some functions of immunity to reduce certain symptoms of the chronic diseases.
Florinef may be used for many chronic and acute diseases:
- Systemic connective tissue diseases
- Acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of joints of non-infectious origin
- Bronchial asthma and severe dysfunction of the respiratory system
- Acute and chronic allergic diseases
- Skin diseases
- Diseases of the organs of hematopoiesis, abdominal cavity organs, genitourinary system
In what dose is Florinef used?
A choice of the daily dose of Florinef is an important stage in the treatment of any disease. Therefore, it is better to find out a dose at your physician. When your doctor prescribed you an individual dosing regimen, you may buy Florinef and take this medicine without any medical help.
The treatment is started from a dose of 0,1 mg 3 times per day. The pills should be taken entirely and with enough water. If the side effects are absent, a dose is gradually increased. An optimal therapeutic dose is 0,2 mg of Florinef per day. But this is not a final dose because it all depends on a medical image of a patient.
If you are taking the medicine with hydrocortisone, a dose should be adjusted.
- The medicine is prescribed with due care during peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, propensity to thrombosis and embolism, tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus
- Patients with arterial hypertension should take Florinef in a reduced dose because the use of any glucocorticoids is accompanied by the retention of the liquid in the body and increase of the blood pressure
- The use of Florinef is prohibited during outbreak of herpes virus, infectious diseases, acute mental disorders, and pregnancy
Using the recommended doses, the side effects appear seldom. They are related to the increased sensitivity to the active ingredients but this reaction is light and passes quickly.
In rare cases, Florinef causes the following side effects: decreased glucose tolerance, increased blood pressure, increased or decreased appetite, flatulence, tachycardia, and edema.
Buy Florinef online
Florinef is a hormonal medicine, and a doctor makes a decision about its use. Do not self-medicate. But if you are taking this medicine for a long time, but you do not want to go to a doctor every time to get a prescription, you may buy Florinef without prescription.
Florinef online is for sale without prescription but you should realize the whole responsibility. Buying Florinef online is completely anonymous and even a courier who will deliver your package will not know what is inside the package.
You can buy Florinef online in any country. You just need to have an access to the website, a bank card and 5 minutes of free time.