Coumadin is an original name of the active ingredient Warfarin. This ingredient thins blood, lowers a formation of thrombi and is used to prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
The use of Coumadin lowers a risk of the heart attacks, stroke, blood clots in the arterial vessels and veins. A therapeutic action develops within 3-5 days and is reversible. After the use of the tablets, the previous functioning of the hematopoietic system and a formation of platelets is regulated.
The use of Coumadin does not lower the factors of the coagulability. They are produced as usually but their functioning drops. Therefore, the coagulability is reduced in patients, and this process lasts only during the use of the pills.
Coumadin may be used by patients which are prone to thrombosis and patients with already formed thrombosis. This drug is also prescribed during atrial fibrillations, with artificial cardiac valve, and thromboembolia of the pulmonary artery.
In what dose is Coumadin used?
Coumadin is produced in tablets in the dose of 1 mg, 2 mg and 5 mg. A dose is individual but the treatment is usually started from the dose of 2 mg per day, and the functions of the blood coagulability are controlled within 1-2 weeks.
In case of the poor effect, the dose of Coumadin is increased up to 5 mg per day. If the apparent therapeutic effect is achieved, the dose may be lowered up to 1 mg and the maintaining therapy is used.
The tablets of Coumadin should be used at the same time every day, without missing any dose. If you skin a day, the figures of the blood coagulability will be changed.
- If you are going to have a surgery, it is necessary to stop the use of Coumadin for 3-5 days
- Bear in mind that the use of Coumadin enhances a risk of the additional bleedings, and so the drug is not used during opened bleedings
- Coumadin is contraindicated during renal/hepatic failure, hemorrhagic diathesis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the acute phase, alcoholism, pregnancy, lactation, severe hypertension
- Coumadin may interact with many medicines changing its own or affecting other therapeutic features. So if you are prescribed Coumadin, inform your doctor about all drugs you are taking
- Avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment
Bleeding gum, nasal bleedings, diarrhea, or other digestion disorders may appear during the treatment.
In general, Coumadin is well tolerated, if the dosage regimen is followed, and if there are no contraindications. But if the side effects causing discomfort appeared during the treatment, visit a doctor.
Buy Coumadin online
Coumadin is for sale in any city pharmacy by a prescription. A self-treatment is not recommended because severe bleedings and complications may happen during the incorrect dose.
But if you cannot take a prescription, you may buy Coumadin online and use a free pharmacist’s consultation. A pharmacist of the online pharmacy will give common recommendations for the use of Coumadin without prescription, and then you may safely take this medicine.
Coumadin online is offered with a discount. Ask a representative of the pharmacy about the discounts for Coumadin online.