Clindamycin is a semi-synthetic antibiotic from a group of lincosamides and has a broad-spectrum action. It has completely kept out lincomycin because it has the best pharmacological profile.
Clindamycin can provide a bactericidal or bacteriostatic action depending on the therapeutic dose, type of the pathogenic microflora and site of an infection. It has a very high bioavailability. About 90% of Clindamycin is absorbed from the gastro-intestinal tract and is accumulated in the blood plasma regardless of the meals.
Clindamycin has a short half-life, is not accumulated in the tissues, and therefore it has fewer side effects than other lincosamides.
A side effect of Clindamycin is weak or mild depending on the correctly selected daily dose. Patients often feel discomfort in the gastro-intestinal tract such as stomachache, nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting.
In rare cases of the individual intolerance, a patient can have an allergic reaction.
Indications for the use
- Bacterial infections of the ear, nose and throat
- Inflammatory infections of respiratory tract
- Purulent infections of skin and soft tissues
- Infections of the kidneys and urinary tract
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Infected wounds
- Gynaecological infections
- Intra-abdominal infections
In what dose is Clindamycin used?
In case of the treatment of infections of the middle severity, patients are prescribed a pill of Clindamycin 150 mg every 6 hours. A general daily dose is 600 mg.
In case of the treatment of severe infections, patients are prescribed 1 pill of Clindamycin 300 mg every 6 hours. A general daily dose is 1200 mg.
Children are prescribed an individual dose of Clindamycin according to the scheme of 10-20 mg per 1 kg of the body weight. Selecting a daily dose from children, it is necessary to take into account age, body weight of a child and type of an infection. A general daily dose is divided into 4 times.
Recommendations for the use
- Do not take Clindamycin during ulcerative colitis or at suspicion on it, during bronchial asthma and myasthenia
- If you have deficit of lactase or an individual intolerance of lactose, Clindamycin is not recommended
- Senior patients and patients with diseases of kidneys and liver should take Clindamycin in the minimal dose
- A therapy of pregnant women with Clindamycin is allowed if the expected effect from the treatment exceeds a potential risk for fetus and baby.
Where to buy Clindamycin without prescription?
You can buy Clindamycin without prescription in the online pharmacy but the incorrect use of the antibiotic may worsen your state and lead to the complications. Before buying Clindamycin without prescription online, carefully read an instruction for the use, and if you have questions, contact a pharmacist.
Buying Clindamycin online you have an opportunity to receive a free medical consultation online.
After placing the order, sales representatives will form your package and send it into the indicated address within 24 hours. A shipment of Clindamycin online is made all over the world. You can use an express shipment of Clindamycin without prescription, or select a usual post service.
Buying Clindamycin without prescription you are guaranteed a complete anonymity and a security of your personal data.