The speed of the action of the antihistamine drugs is one of the main factors during selection of medicines for the allergy treatment. Clarinex is an optimal choice for people who suffer from allergy and need a maximally effective medicine.
What is Clarinex?
Clarinex is an anti-allergic medical product which provides a fast and prolonged action removing any allergy symptoms. It includes an active ingredient Desloratadine. This is a metabolic of loratadine, and it means that it shows a high pharmacological activity in lower doses and begins to act faster.
Clarinex acts right after the absorption from the GIT and goes through a shorter way before blocking the histamine receptors. On the average, the pharmacological action begins in 15-18 minutes, and gains maximum in 2-3 hours.
Clarinex reversibly blocks histamine H1-receptors, so that it prevents the effects which may be caused by the action of histamine: inflammation, skin rash, itching, and others.
Indications for the use
- Chronic idiopathic urticaria
- Allergic rhinitis
- Atopic dermatitis
Uses and dosage
The dosage regimen depends on the patient’s age:
- Adults and children over 12 years are prescribed Clarinex 5 mg per day
- Children at the age of 6 to 11 years old are prescribed Clarinex 2,5 mg per day
- Children at the age of 1 to 5 years old are prescribed Clarinex 1,25 mg per day
The type of the allergic reaction does not influence on the dose because the drug similarly effectively copes with all type of allergy.
The tablets of Clarinex should be used once per day, on an empty stomach, with a full glass of water (at least 200 ml). It is better to take a medicine in the evening, or 30-60 minutes before the expected interaction with allergen.
- As Clarinex acts in low doses, it does not have a side effect and almost does not inhibit the work of the central nervous system. It may be used by people who drive and do potentially dangerous activity. But, it is necessary to follow the high caution
- Products inhibiting a central nervous system and alcohol are not recommended being used with Clarinex because the load to the CNS is increased
- Clarinex is carefully used during severe diseases of kidneys or liver
- Women during pregnancy can take Clarinex only under doctor’s supervision
- The medicine is not recommended during lactation
Probable side effects
The side effects of Clarinex may be caused by the overdose or intolerance of Desloratadine. These are dry mouth, dizziness, weakness, myalgia, dyspepsia. In case of the overdose, a severe sleepiness and slow psychomotor reactions are observed.
Buy Clarinex online
If you suffer from seasonal or chronic allergy, a drug such as Clarinex should be kept in your medicine chest. You can buy Clarinex at any time making the order through the Internet.
Buying Clarinex online will save your time and money because this medicine costs by 2-3 times cheaper in the online pharmacies than in the pharmacies of your city.
You can order Clarinex in the online pharmacy at any time, and it does not matter in what country you are. The express delivery works in all countries and the package will be sent to the indicated address after the payment for your order, within 24 hours.