Cetirizine is an effective medicine for the treatment and prophylaxis of the allergy symptoms and has been approved by FDA and allowed for sale without prescription.
This is an antihistamine medicine which can be used for the treatment of most forms of the allergic diseases. Cetirizine is regarded as the safest drugs for the treatment of allergy which may be used by adults and children.
Cetirizine prevents a development of the allergic reactions and relieves their course. It blocks receptors of histamine within 20 minutes after the use and provides antipruritic, antiexudative, and anti-inflammatory action. This medicine reduces a migration of leukocytes which take part in the formation of acute allergic and inflammatory reaction.
A therapeutic effect of Cetirizine develops within an hour after the use of a one-time dose. The maximal action of Cetirizine occurs in 4 hours and lasts within 24 hours.
One of the main advantages of Cetirizine is no sedative action and no sleepiness like antihistamine drugs of the 1st generation cause.
According to data of WHO, Cetirizine provides a side effect in about 1% of cases. The treatment is mainly successful, without side effects.
In some cases, using Cetirizine can cause dry mouth and light dizziness.
Indications for the use
- Hay fever (seasonal allergic rhinoconjunctivitis)
- Atopic dermatitis
In what dose is Cetirizine used?
Cetirizine is taken once per day regardless of meals. A pill should be used with a full glass of water for faster dissolution in the gastro-intestinal tract.
- A standard therapeutic dose of Cetirizine is 10 mg per day for adults and children over 12 years old.
- Children at the age of 6 to 12 years old are recommended to take Cetirizine 5 mg per day
Cetirizine is used in the evening, after 6 pm for the maximal control of the histamine production. Histamine and most allergic reactions aggravate in the evening or at night.
Recommendations for the use
- A dose of Cetirizine may be lowered during the renal failure. If you have severe pathologies of kidneys, consult a doctor at first
- Patients over 65 years old also have a chance of poor metabolism of Cetirizine, and therefore they have to take the drug in the minimal daily dose of 5 mg, or replace an antihistamine medicine
- In spite of the good tolerance and absence of the side effects, Cetirizine is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation
Where to buy Cetirizine without prescription?
Cetirizine can be bought without prescription in any city pharmacy in most countries. As a rule, the treatment of allergy takes at least 3-4 months, and therefore you will need a lot of pills. In order to save money while buying Cetirizine without prescription, the medicine can be ordered on the Internet.
Cetirizine online can be bought in any quantity 24 hours a day. As the cost of Cetirizine without prescription online is lower than in the pharmacies of the city, you can save your family budget. And if you decide to buy Cetirizine without prescription in big pack, you will be offered a special discount up to 50%.
You can buy Cetirizine without prescription only in the online pharmacy and save a big sum of money.