Azulfidine is an anti-inflammatory product which has Sulfasalazine. This is a specific anti-inflammatory product which is used for the diseases of the gastro-intestinal tract. The active ingredients of Azulfidine are accumulated in the tissues of the stomach, esophagus, intestine, and reduce the inflammatory processes related to the endogenic factors.
Azulfidine is used during such diseases as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis. Doctors believe that these inflammatory diseases of the gastro-intestinal tract may be caused by the infectious factors, genetic factors or immunologic factors. Azulfidine provides an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action and reduces the activity of the pathogenic microflora.
Azulfidine differs from the non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs by the chemical structure and a mechanism of the action. Azulfidine does not do for the treatment of the inflammatory diseases of other organs except rheumatoid arthritis. It is still unknown what mechanism of the action is during rheumatoid arthritis. In 2 weeks of the use of the pills, pain is reduced, joint swelling is decreased, and a motion activity of the joints is restored.
In what dose is Azulfidine used?
To treat inflammatory diseases of the organs of the gastro-intestinal tract, Azulfidine is used according to the following scheme:
- Day 1 – 1 tablet of Azulfidine 500 mg 4 times daily (total dose is 2 g)
- Day 2 – 2 tablets of Azulfidine 500 mg 4 times a day (total dose is 4 g)
- 3d and next days – 3 tablets of Azulfidine 500 mg 4 times a day (total dose is 6 g)
A maintenance dose of Azulfidine 500 mg is prescribed 3-4 times per day during achieving an intense medical effect and a reduced inflammation of the gastro-intestinal tract. The pills should be used after meals and taken with a glass of water.
To treat rheumatoid arthritis, Azulfidine is used according to the following scheme:
- 1 week – 1 tablet of Azulfidine 500 mg 1 time per day
- Week 2 – 1 tablet of Azulfidine 500 mg 2 times per day
- Starting with the third week – 1 tablet of Azulfidine 500 mg 3 times per day.
Recommendations for the use
- Do not take the pills of Azulfidine with juice or other liquids providing an irritating action to the walls of the gastro-intestinal tract
- Azulfidine is contraindicated during diseases of the blood, porphyria, severe diseases of the kidneys or liver
- Children at the age of under 5 years are not prescribed Azulfidine
- The use of Azulfidine is not contraindicated in the 1 and 2 term of the pregnancy but the treatment should be controlled by a doctor and only in urgent cases. If a medical image of a patient allows to stop the use of Azulfidine in the 3d term of the pregnancy, the treatment is stopped
- It is necessary to control the liver functions, and take a general blood test and urine test once per month.
The side effects of Azulfidine often appear during the use of the high doses. In rare cases, the use of Azulfidine may be accompanied by the following symptoms: dyspepsia, vomiting, spasms, tremor, buzzing, and depression.
A dose reduction or adjustment of the scheme of the treatment helps to quickly neutralize the side effects and continue the treatment.
Buy Azulfidine online
Azulfidine is a strong medical product, and therefore a prescription is required. If you have all symptoms of Crohn’s disease, it is not difficult to get a prescription but time is needed. If you do not have free time, and this medicine is needed to continue the treatment, you should buy Azulfidine online.
You can order Azulfidine without prescription in any amount in the online pharmacy. It is cost-efficient to order several packs of Azulfidine without prescription at once. In this case, you will have a discount or additional bonuses.
Buying Azulfidine online takes not more than 10 minutes. If every minute counts for you but the pills of Azulfidine run out, order it on the Internet and a courier will deliver them directly to your house.