Alprazolam is a strong anti-anxiety medicine which arrests a feeling of fear, panic and anxiety. It is a tranquilizer from the group of the derived benzodiazepines but the drug is well tolerated and seldom causes side effects.
Besides the anti-anxiety action, Alprazolam provides a light anticonvulsive, sedative action. It relieves a process of falling asleep and improves the sleep quality. Alprazolam lowers the effect of the agents to the central nervous system which can affect sleeping and cause an excessive agitation of a patient.
After the use of the tablet, the maximal concentration of Alprazolam in the blood plasms is achieved in 1-2 hours. However, the therapeutic effect does not happen at once because it has an accumulative effect. In 3-5 days, a patient will feel the improvement of the anxiety symptoms, and in 10-14 days, panic, anxiety and the agitation of the central nervous system will be completely arrested.
A special attention should be paid to the low toxicity of Alprazolam because its active ingredients are not accumulated in the cells and tissues of the body and are completely excreted from the body within 20-30 hours.
Indications for the use
- Neuroses and a constant feeling of anxiety or fear
- Insomnia caused by increased emotional excitability
- Apathy, indifference to what is happening around
- Light depression, accompanied by anxiety
- Irritability or tearfulness
- Phobias of uncertain origin, arising out of the blue
- Panic attacks
- Protracted and severe depression with suicidal thoughts and manic
- Angle-closure glaucoma
- The states of acute intoxication with alcohol or ethanol
- Chronic diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract, accompanied by severe depression of respiratory function
- Heart failure
- Age under 18 years
Uses and doses
The pills of Alprazolam are used in the minimal daily dose of 0,25-0,5 mg 3 times per day, at first. If a patient has a normal sensitivity to this medicine and does not have any adverse effects, the dose is gradually increased.
The dose of Alprazolam is increased by 0,5 mg every 3-4 days. The maximal daily dose of Alprazolam is 4 mg 3-4 times. The tablet should be taken one hour before meals or in 2 hours after eating, with a glass of water.
The prolonged use of Alprazolam can cause a medical addiction, and therefore the maximal length of the treatment should not exceed 3 months.
- Do not stop the treatment all of a sudden because this can lead to the relapse of the anxiety. The dose of Alprazolam is lowered step by step, and the treatment will be stopped during the minimal dose administration
- An alcohol consumption, sleeping-pills, or other drugs with analogical pharmacological action are not recommended during the use of Alprazolam
- The breast-feeding should be stopped during the treatment
The side effects which may appear during the use of Alprazolam are peculiar for all tranquilizers: lack of energy, weakness, drowsiness, confusion, dizziness, slow and reduced clarity of speech, and reduced concentration.
The side effects are more intense in the first 7-14 days. Then, the body gets used to the action of the pills and the side effects of Alprazolam are decreased.
Buy Alprazolam online
If you decided to use Alprazolam as a prevention of the anxious or mental disorders, you can order Alprazolam in our online pharmacy, without prescription.
Buying Alprazolam online, you will be provided a free medical consultation of a pharmacist, and you will be able to order Alprazolam to any place of the world.
Buying a big pack of Alprazolam without prescription, you can get a discount which will completely cover the expenses for the shipment and close the need in the pills of Alprazolam for the entire course of the treatment.